Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GM5: New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens; Thu Apr 20 7:00 PM EDT; TV: MSG, CBC, TV

Coffee, Wine, Travel, & Hockey is my Life!
    "Cause An Uproar"
    Lzzy Hale, "Here Is To Us, Here Is To You, Raise A Glass"

THE ORIGINAL Z-MAN DOES IT! That's the skill that we have in our lines. That was not an easy shot. Had to reach for it and got it elevated too. We don't have just one line to focus on. We've got 4 lines that are above average that can make plays.

Good job AV putting that line back together from the start of the season. They had a good game.

And how bout Smith. There's something we've been missing for a while. A no nonsense take no crap D-man that plays a little dirty. And he's got the average mans' name "Smith" putting his work boots on playing the average man's playoff game. Thought his physical presence and ability to clear the crease and put a little punishment was critical.

Smith has been an absolute god send.

^ditto

Late to this. Had to go to Doc for back pain. Watching the Rangers under the influence of muscle relaxers is the way to go.

So lucky to even be in that game to get to OT. Hank being Hank and all that. I'm just shocker by how little so many of our shooters are doing. Still with the extra passes too. But that OT, wow. THAT'S the way to use your speed and get after a team.

Come out Saturday night like that and the Garden will rock.

OK, I feel another nap coming on here

I goitta say, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop! I was texting RJ the whole game and both of us said the same thing: "Here it comes"...and it never did, I'm glad to say!

Brendan Smith is absolutely a god-send, yes Franny! He won that fight, Bob Probert style! I loved it!

..more in the "crow" thread....

Maloney says his price keeps going up. :-( :-)
    "Cause An Uproar"

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    ^Boston won a CUP without a good PP and so can we! Keep the faith...or keep on dreaming...or hallucinating...*cue the music* "whatever gets you throught the night..."
    Well that's alright, it's alright. This may be true, but I wouldn't want to take a chance and be on that list. We are great 5v5, but that occasional key PPG is what really enhances momentum and squelched many comeback attempts. We haven't done that and somehow we are up 3-2 with 1 to go!

I can't blame Julien, he is doing what he has to do as a coach. He knows they can't match Rangers player for player, skill for skill. This is the only way, chance for them.
    "Cause An Uproar"

Quote Originally Posted by LeetchyMrRanger View Post
    Maloney also going off if the refs are like that, stand up for yourselves goddamit.
    Lots of stuff being quoted as the refs only see the retaliation penalties and AV wants no part of that.....Understood.
    So what I would suggest is that they become the aggressors and entice Montreal to retaliate. What's good for the goose.....