Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Playoffs (other games) Non-Rangers

Oh man, we complain about the Strangers, but look @ the Craps (again). Wow. If they loose this series, where do they turn to next?!?
    Coffee, Wine, Travel, & Hockey is my Life!
    "Cause An Uproar"
    Lzzy Hale, "Here Is To Us, Here Is To You, Raise A Glass"

^It just goes to show that even teams with their act together can somehow fail miserably too. Playoff hockey is special, lucky, weird and a crap-shoot all at once.

This is true as they say the only sport where playoffs are actually unpredictable.

If they loose, people are going to start looking @ Holtby as a reg season goalie, can't make the big save when needed.
    Last edited by LeetchyMrRanger; 04-18-2017 at 06:10 AM.
    "Cause An Uproar"

Calgary is getting jobbed in the series with the Ducks. Toronto appears to be getting shafted as well. The Blackhawks look terrible against Nashville which surprises the entire hockey world. I don't think anyone outside of Boston or Ottawa cares about that series although Marchand is a waste of skin and I hate Boston. Edmonton looks like they are legit this year. I can't say that Edmonton will win it all, but the future looks blindingly bright. As a fan of the Rangers it hurts me to say this but Pittsburgh with a team of nobodies just keeps being a powerhouse. That and Columbus looks very weak. Oh well. It's fun this time of year.

Columbus just running into a buzz saw much like the Rangers did last year

Torts out. And, what happened to Hawks, dominated totally.
    "Cause An Uproar"

Real disappointed in Columbus. Wanted them to punish Pittsburgh a little longer. Went out with a whimper. Maybe that's how good the Pens are? but to me, it looks like Montreal plays a heavier, dirtier game then Columbus and I'm surprised by that.

Montreal is dirty. And the officiating has allowed it to creep into the series unabated.

Dear NHL:

How about showing Refs some of the training videos again. They forgot what hooking, holding, tripping, high-sticking, etc., are all about.

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    Montreal is dirty. And the officiating has allowed it to creep into the series unabated.

Dear NHL:

How about showing Refs some of the training videos again. They forgot what hooking, holding, tripping, high-sticking, etc., are all about.
    Right in front of them too!!! Can't misconstrue "dirty" for "tough". That's been a dirty series...one sided too! We're sticking to the tough side, but the Habs are just plain dirty. Sad actually!

Plenty of room elsewhere for Rangers talk......Can we please stick to "other games" other than a reference. Thanks guys.

Can't believe Chicago went out that feebly. Wow, just wow. Nashville really has to be "looked at" as the team coming out of the west now. In my eyes, they beat the best.
    Maybe Anaheim out of all the others are yet another favorite. They have PO experience and seems they have what it takes. Sharks will be very fortunate if they get by the McDoil. Yeah McDoil. Lol.

Can't believe the Jackets went down so quickly as well, I picked them out of "hoping" they would do our dirty work and a Torts led team, but they fizzled while losing their Captain.

Big props to the rookie led Oil and Toronto. Caps conceivably could lose to Toronto and wouldn't that be a crying shame. They would give the Pens trouble as well.

Funny all this talk about us coming over to the Atlantic, never really looking at how Toronto had to cross over to the metro. Was hoping for Boston to have to do that, but turns out Toronto has been a royal pain in the ass for anyone playing them. Wow!

Aren't the PO's unbelievably fun......Especially when we are taking care of business. I have 5o be honest, in the past (after getting eliminated) I lose quite a bit on interest, because deep down I am a child and weep for weeks after we lose and HATE EVERYTHING about the NHL and how my Rangers didn't win it all yet another year.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ve8i88oyg...6jGkoJA_qMbTpa

Just COPY and PASTE below and follow directions in parenthesis

[VIDEO=youtube;(add funny #'s/letters here, then assuring there is a BRACKET after..... no parenthesis)]
    http://www.youtube.comv=(add funny #'s/letters here, no parenthesis)[/video

Also.....Don't forget to add ] at the end of [/video
    It works and easy when you get the hang of it!