Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: What's for Dinner Tonight?

Been mostly grilling as of late. Tonite I'm making boneless chicken thighs in a lemon juice with loads of fresh chopped garlic, rosemary, oregano, and parsley. Let bake til chicken is nice and tender, serve with sliced Italian or French bread for dipping into the juice.

I made Mother's Day breakfast for 12 people at my house yesterday: Scrambled eggs with red pepper and onion, individual mini-quiches (made in muffin pans) with spinach and onion, blueberry pancakes, regular and Canadian bacon, home fries to die for, smoked salmon, cream cheese and bagels, plenty of coffee and Mimosas all around.

Sheesh!! My invite must have got lost in the mail. 😅

Oooops....

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare in Drag View Post
    We went out tonight, we started with waffle fries with cheese, tomatoes and green onion. Essentially nachos made out of fries. Then we each had a burger, mine was a crispy chicken burger with sweet thai sauce, and my boyfriend had a mushroom cheese burger. Dessert was deep fried ice cream.
    Hello Shakespeare! Just wondering what brings you here to this website? Surely not just because of Frank and Jobat . Has to be a bazillion others that are more interesting and populated than here. Just curious.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ve8i88oyg...6jGkoJA_qMbTpa

Just COPY and PASTE below and follow directions in parenthesis

[VIDEO=youtube;(add funny #'s/letters here, then assuring there is a BRACKET after..... no parenthesis)]
    http://www.youtube.comv=(add funny #'s/letters here, no parenthesis)[/video

Also.....Don't forget to add ] at the end of [/video
    It works and easy when you get the hang of it!

Quote Originally Posted by jobat317 View Post
    Had some steak and chicken tacos for dinner last night. Now everyone is clamoring for some Cinncinnati chili in the near future. Haven't made that in quite a while.
    What is so special about Cincinnati chili? I mean why is it called that? Super spicy? Different beans? Recipe please, love my chili....... Simply awesome! We could trade if you want.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ve8i88oyg...6jGkoJA_qMbTpa

Just COPY and PASTE below and follow directions in parenthesis

[VIDEO=youtube;(add funny #'s/letters here, then assuring there is a BRACKET after..... no parenthesis)]
    http://www.youtube.comv=(add funny #'s/letters here, no parenthesis)[/video

Also.....Don't forget to add ] at the end of [/video
    It works and easy when you get the hang of it!

Cincinnati chili is served over spaghetti. Usually contains white beans and does tend o be a bit spicy. I'll find my recipe and pm it to you Larry

Left-wing loon Shakespeare in Drag's Avatar
    Tried a new restaurant that opened up here recently. Serves a mix of things. Started with a caprese salad, then penne for me, it was Indian-Italian fusion. Penne with a cream sauce with a bit of mild curry. It was good. I wanted baked rigatoni but they were out. My bf had chicken korma. Dessert was mango mascarpone for me and gulab jamun with ice cream for my boyfriend. Gulab juman are cardamom syrup soaked donuts.

We went on a hike today, so we more than made up for the calories we burned...lol.
    "For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."-Alex Garland, The Beach

^That fusion sounds sooooooo good.